8.23.2012

Not going against FED, I expect that bulls will advance today to test the high 1426.68

10.54am Update
Bulls need more patience than aggressiveness. Some indicators show cross-down and hesitance. At least some more consolidation before up or down. Break out the range 1403.00-1416.50 need to be seen before adding long or short. I still favor bull, however with more cautiousness.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The index made a nice bounce at the contact with the second support area 1404.64-1407.20. The bounce can be explained supported by FOMC Meeting Minutes which favors the prospect of further easing by the Fed next month.
Not going against FED, I expect that bulls will advance today to test the recent high 1426.68. A little hesitation or a small pullback there, may be, then I expect a breakout by late today or by tomorrow.


EUR/USD
I supposed you esteemed visitors remember my post 8/21/2012 where I expected the level 1.2550 -1.2600 would be visited.
The next move of the pair would be the upper major trend line (yellow) at around 1.27xx. Imagine! That if happens, will support the equities markets


No comments: