2.07.2012

I would like to wait 1 or 2 more days for the second bailout for Greece's debt becomes clear.

10.54AM
Ooh la la! A rebound hard from the dip. Bulls control the market. I may open some longs positions.
My stock picks: ATVI  BBY  CTRP  DEXO  EXC  UPL

The uptrend is healthy. Maintain what I read the market in the post 2/05/2012.
A beautifull bouncing seen from the intraday lows in Europe and US markets on Monday 2/6/2012.
Seems bulls want to say: "This overbought is not extreme and still gets more to go" and "Greece is already default with 70% hair cut agreement, so who cares about it any more?".
But me, as a cautious trader, I would like to wait 1 or 2 more days for the second bailout for Greece's debt becomes clear.
If I can't hold myself from the desire to trade, I will limit to day trade only.

No comments: